AKI integrates industry leading vision tools into a variety of custom applications.
Our machine vision consists of internally developed vision libraries, as well as integrating Cognex Vision Tools where applicable. For over 18 years, AKI has expertly implemented vision libraries and tools with our proprietary designed lighting/optics/cameras or customer designed hardware. With more than 1000 machines in use worldwide (utilizing AKI led technology and vision tool software), some of the vision tool applications include:
- Autocollimator laser spot analysis
- Measuring feature size or position
- Directing measurement laser position
- Directing galvanometer or stage positions
Machine Vision & Optical Inspection
AKI is equipped to write a custom Vision Program for unique applications. We can also provide you with our “Vision Program Creator” software component that will integrate into your own program, or offer an OCX or DLL library of easy-to-integrate function calls that allow you to write your own program.
The “Vision Program Creator” is the most popular choice among our customers. It’s an OCX (COM) or DLL (.NET) component that can be integrated into your own program with less than 20 lines of your own code!
- Activate a screen that will allow you to write a step-by-step custom Vision Program. This can be as simple or complex as you like.
- Acquire an image and “run” the Vision Program you created on this image.
- Extract any or all of the results of the Vision Program.
Talk to AKI today about your machine vision needs.